- **Attention**: This adapter only compatible with Micro USB Port. It DOES NOT fit DC Round port, where the charge place is circle that is not compatible.
- ►Extended Long Cord Design – Up to 6.6Ft. in Length. Enables to set your monitor easily. No more limits with the short cord.
- ►How to know if it fits your device? – Make sure your Motorola device input port is a MICRO port. Input Voltage is 5.0V while input current is or lower than 1000mA. This won’t fit for devices that input voltage ISN’T 5.0V or input current higher than 1000mA.
- ►Patial Reference Compatible Models – Motorola Baby Monitor Parent Unit MBP36S MBP33S MBP38S MBP41S MBP48 MBP482 MBP-36S MBP-33S MBP33SBU MBP33SPU MBP36SBU MBP36SPU MBP38SBU MBP38SPU
- ►Models that won’t fit – Motorola Old Models MBP33, MBP36 MBP36XL. And this doesn’t fit motorola camera unit which is with ROUND port.
About the product:
GloryBear is aiming at providing the best replacement power charger cord for your baby monitor. It’s compatible with Motorola OEM device with extended 6.6 Ft. long cord for your better use.
Cord Length: 6.6Ft.
Input: AC100 – 240V, 50/60Hz
Output: DC5.0V – 1000mA
Output current 1000mA of adapter can use for devices that need lower than 1000mA.(It will supply power according to how much your device needed.) However, 5.0V 1000mA adapter CANNOT use for devices that need higher than 1000mA (like 2000mA), which may do harm to your device.
Partial Reference Compatible Models:
Motorola Baby Monitor Parent Unit MBP36S MBP33S MBP41S MBP48 MBP482 MBP-36S MBP-33S MBP33SBU MBP33SPU MBP36SBU MPB36SPU MPB38SBU MPB38SPU
Q1: My Motorola device is 5.0V 500mA or 600mA. Is it compatible for this power charger?
A1: Yes, it fits. Our charger supports devices that are 5.0V and current lower than 1000mA, including 500mA and 600mA. We will take full responsibility if it doesn’t fit.
Q2: How do I know whether my device fits it or not?
A2: Make sure your device input port is a MICRO port. Input Voltage is 5.0V while input current is or lower than 1000mA. This won’t fit for devices that input voltage ISN’T 5.0V or input current higher than 1000mA.
Q3: Is it possible to fit my device which is not of Motorola Branded?
A3: If your device shares the same input port and rated parametres. It should fit without doubt.